Friday, 3 May 2013

Egg Box


Check your eggs....


How many times have you slipped, knocked, jarred or bumped yourself and not given it a second thought? Maybe that tumble bruised only your pride leaving no outward sign of injury. 

What happened to you on the inside however could be a different story, and here is where the egg box comes in. 

I often ask my patients, "What is the first thing that you do when you pick up your eggs at the supermarket?". The patient will usually go silent and look at me blankly or stare at me like I have lost my mind.

"You  CHECK THEM" I say. The penny then drops and they understand that I am trying to use an analogy not make random conversation about egg shopping.   

You wouldn't buy a carton of eggs based solely on the box looking intact, but instead we base our decision on how the eggs themselves appear inside.

Chiropractors are trained to assess and care for dysfunction of the spine which can be described as a SUBLUXATION (A word meaning 'misaligned vertebrae that interferes with nerve function, and silently diminish health'). We are trained to do this irrespective of whether you have symptoms or not, in the very same way that you would check your eggs.




Back to Wellness Chiropractic Ltd
Eastbourne
www.backtowellness.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment